Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- IMPORTANT! -> When entering the submission's metadata on this website (Step 3 of the submission), name ALL authors of the paper. For more than one, use the "Add Author" button. Take care of the order of the authors. First of all, enter the first author. This is not only an annoying formality. If you don't give all authors they won't be listed in various indexing services and won't appear in the CCJ of the printed version!
- In the next step, fill in the "Affiliation" field, even if it is not marked with an asterisk. Please give the complete postal address of your institute. (This is important for research databases like ISI Web of Knowledge)
- We expect at least 3 references to journals from STKIP journals (http://http://publikasi.stkippgri-bkl.ac.id/) if possible. Furthermore, without good reasons, your submission should not have more than 3 self-citations.
- The text can be written in English and meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and template.
- Please add a note for your phone number (Whats app) in discussions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Please Provide your Phone Number (WhatsApp)